<th id='jike12010'><noframes id='jike12010'>

      餐饮业常用英语对话

      您的当前位置:即刻范文网>范文大全>礼仪>交际礼仪>餐饮业常用英语对话

      餐饮业常用英语对话

      A: What can I do for you, sir?

      先生,您要来点什么?

      B: What have you got this morning?

      今天早上你们这儿有什么?

      A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

      水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

      B: Id like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

      请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

      A: Any cereal, sir?

      要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

      B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

      好的,来一份麦片粥。

      A: And eggs?

      还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

      B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

      要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

      A: How do you want your eggs?

      您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

      B: Fried, please.

      煎的。

      A: Anything more, sir?

      还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

      B: No, thats enough. Thank you.

      不要了,足够了。谢谢。

      Dialogue 2

      (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

      (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

      A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

      请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

      B: No, I am afraid we dont.

      没有。

      A: Im sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

      很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

      B: No,thanks. Well come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

      不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

      A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

      当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

      B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

      布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

      A: Well try to arrange it but I cant guarantee, sir.

      我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

      B: Thats fine.

      我们明白了。

      (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

      半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

      A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

      你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

      Dialogue 3

      A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

      服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

      B: Yes, this way please.

      好的,请跟我来。

      A: Can we see the menu, please?

      能让我们看一看菜单吗?

      B: Here you are.

      给您。

      A: Whats good today?

      今天有什么好吃的?

      B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

      我推荐香酥鸭。

      A: We dont want that. Well, perhaps well begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

      我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

      B: Do you want any dessert?

      要甜品吗?

      C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

      不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

      (After a few minutes.)

      过了一会儿。

      A: I can have the check, please.

      结帐。

      C: George. Lets split this.

      乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

      A: No, its my treat tonight.

      不,今天我请客。

      B: Cash or charge, sir?

      现金还是记帐?

      A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

      记帐。请记入我的美国运通信用卡帐号。

      Dialogue 4

      A: Good morning. Can I help you?

      早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

      B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

      我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

      A: What kind ofjuice do you prefer, sir?

      您想要哪种果汁呢?

      B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

      西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

      A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

      好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

      B: Yes, thats right.

      是的。

      A: Is there any thing else, sir?

      还有什么吗,先生?

      B: No, thats all.

      没有了,谢谢。

      (Later)

      稍后

      A: Good morning, sir. Ive brought the breakfast you ordered.

      早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

      B: Just put it on the table, please.

      请放在桌上。

      A: Do you need anything else, sir?

      先生,还有其他需要吗?

      B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

      没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

      A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

      哪种果汁呢,先生?

      B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

      番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

      A: Yes, sir. Ill get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

      好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

      Dialogue 5

      A: Oh, Im starving. Id like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

      啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

      B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

      那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

      A: They are both spicy hot, Ive heard.

      我听说这两种都很辣。

      B: Thats right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

      对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

      A: They might be too hot for me.

      对我来说可能太辣了点。

      B: Then theres the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

      再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

      A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

      有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

      B: Theres the Beijing roast duck.

      有北京烤鸭啊。

      A: Oh, yes. Ive heard a lot about it. Id like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

      啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

      B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

      大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

      A: Is it near here?

      离这儿近吗?

      B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

      不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

      A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

      好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

      B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

      我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

      A: Thats very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

      您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

      B: Youre welcome.

      不客气。

      上一篇:酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语 下一篇:酒店宾馆实用英语口语

      餐饮业常用英语对话相关的文章

      餐饮业常用英语对话温馨提示:如果您对即刻范文网(www.jike120.com)有任何建议,请通过我们的网站向我们反馈,感谢各位的建议与支持!